skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CLIMB TIME.
Friday, 4 March 2011
Hometown Glory.
Woke up in Bolton town this morning. Had my face licked by the family dog, Murphy. I also noticed he has a winnet hanging off his arse as he proceeded to try and sit on me. Great stuff.
Location:
Bolton, Lancashire
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stand up and be counted...
I've written ALL of these things. Read them.
►
2012
(1)
►
Dec
(1)
▼
2011
(14)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(1)
►
Jun
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
Apr
(3)
▼
Mar
(7)
The under-developed 'love muscle'
How many...
...can I also say...
You work in Topman. Pr*ck.
Bring on Spring.
Hometown Glory.
It's been a bloody while...
►
2010
(12)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Sept
(2)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jul
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(3)
►
Oct
(2)
Things I read ...
Rock Climbing UK
Much Ado About Not Much
Clam Chowder
Fashion, fitness and front page news.
UKClimbing.com News
Handy search box. For searching.
This is me.
L. Lonsdale.
Kendal, Westmorland, United Kingdom
Liam Lonsdale. Climber, writer & slave to society.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment